Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tomorrow starts the wedding weekend festivities, so I'll be absent from bloggieville till Monday sometime! We'll be up in A-TOWN celebrating in the wedding of PG's brother DJ, to Rachelle (who is great!) PG and I are in the wedding party, and our girls...yes, both of them...are flower girls (along with all the other nieces and nephews from Rachelle's side)! It will be a weekend full of family, that's for sure!

In other news, I'm just super excited! I am designing a blog for a family that is going to be appearing on Super Nanny after the 1st of the year! How fun is that?!

Have a happy weekend, y'all!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

The Super Nanny Huh? I so want to blog-meet this woman!!!!!! Who are you?

Carrie said...

very cool! Have a fun weekend at the wedding. I think December are some of the most beautifully decorated.

LeslieW. said...

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!

LeslieW. said...

Hey, If I pimp my blog for Christmas, can I go back to mine after December? I might want to do that.

Carrie said...

To answer your question about where I found the 75%: When I upload a picture at the bottom of that window it tells me I'm using __% of the __storage space (I can't remember what that number us, but I'm creeping up on it very quickly). I guess that's the downside of having a 10 megapixel camera.

Amy said...

Hey girl...can't find where to email you my mailing address for Christmas. I just remembered...how sad is that? Could you email me your? Thanks!

Dena said...

WOW - maybe they will show their blog on the TV - and why would you want to blog kids so bad they need the super nanny? hahahahah don't we all need the super nanny?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story