Saturday, November 17, 2007

So random I can barely stand it.....

Avery made Daddy and I a Thanksgiving present at school! How fun! It's a cute little turkey tea light holder, and her hand as a turkey! It's always fun to get something that your child made for you! THANKS AVERY!!!!!The girls and I took a trip to BIG TOWN this last week to pick up Liv's 1 year photos. Don't know why they chose a stark white background, but oh well...I like the girl in the photo a whole lot. I didn't want to take the time to scan it in, so I just took a photo of it. My baby is 1...
In other news, we are leaving tomorrow after church to go to A-TOWN for the funeral of Shasta's father. We'll be staying with PG's parents, and seeing his brother and fiance (they get married in 2 weeks.....OMGoodness...I should start tanning or something!)

And, my parents are coming on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. PG and I will be painting the girls' room, so goodbye to the colorful square walls! :(

I am officially (as of today) a Bare Essentials lady! I should clarify...I am not a lady who trys to cram it down your throat...I just bought some for my own personal use! I finally gave in after seeing my mom and the QVC stuff, and spent some of my blog design money...on ME! Can you believe it?

And, in other painful news......ugh...I decided I wanted my body back. I am now a drying up well...

I am very uncomfortable, and wishing I could be wearing a large bag of packing peanuts, because boy...I am in some pain... I haven't had my body to myself for a long time. If I think back, the last time I was in control of what I ate and did, was back before we began fertility treatment. So, since January of 2006, I have been sharing my body with either a medication, a pregnancy, or a pump.

I think I'm going to faint when I start gaining weight instead of losing for once...Lord, help me...........what have I done!

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Great job pumping all those months! That's a wonderful accomplishment and most of all a priceless gift for Livvie. I am feeling exactly the same way about wanting my body back. I've even entertained thoughts of heading to the gym at 8:30 pm in order to work out. The other night as I nursed Julia before bed I tried to remember when it was that I wasn't nursing or pregnant. Except for the two months in between when I stopped nursing Sam and when I became pregnant with Julia, the last time my body was mine was December of 2003.
Hope your body computes the message quickly and the pain is short lived!!!!

The Birds Nest said...

The turkey gifts are so darn cute!! I'm sure you will treasure them. As always, Livvie's picture is so adorable. You will love Bare Minerals!!! I have been using their products for two years, and I will never go back!! Don't watch their programs on QVC (unless you want to get addicted)!!! Good luck with reclaiming your body. I have not been through the same things as you, but I know that I have been on lots of meds for the last 7 years and I wish that I could have my old body back. It's hard, but I know you'll make it through it.

Jennifer said...

How fun to read all your random thoughts!!

Love the turkey and I hope weaning Liv goes great for her and YOU! How wonderful that you pumped ALL this time. Nice job, Mama! You DO deserve your body back, now! (Maybe SOMEday I'll get mine back, too...)

Darby Stickler said...

I always love reading what's going on with you guys!! That little Livvie is an angel! Enjoy your new make-up... what a fun treat for yourself!!

Dan, Leslie, Kylie and Alyssia Augenstine said...

Good job Jennisa, I pumped A LOT with both of my girls but was never able to go past five months with either.
Good Job Avery. The Turkeys are great. We sure do have a lot to be Thankful for don't we.

Sara said...

THe gifts from your kids are the best aren't they? So cute.
Best to you as you "dry up", so to speak, ;however, you did very very well and so good for Livvie!!
A woman needs her body back by now for sure...best to ya!
You can have a pib on me next week...hee hee

Melissa said...

The pictures along with the drying up well comment totally got me chuckling.

I think Livvie's picture is very sweet!

Lisa said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

I too LOVE Bare Minerals... my best friend convinced me to switch over after months. And I love it. You will too!

LeslieW. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LeslieW. said...

I remember that feeling, it's really bad for one day. And then it get's better. So sad you're in pain, I can't believe you pumped so long...you ARE a rock star. Just as I always suspected!

The LaBouffs said...

I also, just started wearing Bare Essentials! I LOVE it! It's funny how it's such a HUGE treat when we buy something or do something just for us!

Congrats on having your body to yourself! It's a good feeling....I just realized today that this is my 1st Thanksgiving (and Christmas) that I have NOT been pregnant since 2004! I might actually have to go buy some winter clothes that are NOT maternity clothes :)

The LaBouffs said...

I meant Bare Minerals makeup...sorry! (brain fart!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story