Thursday, November 29, 2007

Wedding Extravaganza, day 1

We're here in A-TOWN, AND, we brought along our laptop so I can still do fun bloggie stuff (in our spare time)! Just thought I'd show a lil' sumthin' sumthin'... Uncle Jon listening to my husband talk about none other than....This was also what they were watching.....seriously, sermons on vacation?

Nana Judy posing with her YUMMY dumplings and gravy! It has to be my favorite meal! YUMMY!


My sweet little terror, who is into everything here at Nana and Bapa's house....
The beautiful, Aunt Holly, and of course, the beautiful, Avery Joy!
Ahhhh....sister lovin!
Tomorrow is the bridal brunch/shower, the men's brunch, I'm sure there will be some decorating, and then the rehearsal and dinner....

oh yeah.....it's 11:23 pm here, and Livvie STILL isn't sleeping......urgh!

5 comments:

Abby and Reese said...

Kane would be watching right there with them! Hope you have lots of fun.

I do want to do a Christmas one...I will try to work on a picture this weekend.

Jamie said...

Have fun at the wedding, and hope you didn't get the nasty weather that we are getting this weekend.

Carrie said...

Thinking of you today with all the snow that's falling. How beautiful it is, but probably making travel a bear huh?

Theresa Marie said...

Hope the wedding went well! Was definitely thinking of you :) Take care and stay safe traveling home.

Dena said...

Hahahaha- Annie has been staying up until 12 and 1 AM this week - welcome to my world sista - i can't wait to see and hear how the weekend goes - you know i love a bride!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story