Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Whew...

I am officially calling myself a "work at home mom", or "WAHM" as they say. I get a big ol' smile on my face as I look at all the work I am doing, have done, and will be doing on blog pimping. I just got done counting, and I discovered that I have done 56 makeovers! I am in process with about 8 others, so I think that gives me my new title... I am so happy to be able to work AT HOME while I watch my girls grow up. There is NOTHING else I would rather be doing! (besides sitting out on the beach with my feet in the sand laying out while the cabana boy is fetching me a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri)

Sometimes....just sometimes....I wish there were more hours in a day...

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

I have to say that I am certainly envious that you get to stay home with your beautiful girls and watching them grow up. I wish that there was a better way for me to make money from home so that I could stay home with my little precious.

Kimberly said...

Oh p.s. I need your address too.... email me at laesun2000@yahoo.com

The Birds Nest said...

56 makeovers? What?? Yes, I would say that you have attained the status of WAHM. You should be very proud of your work. I am glad that I could be one of your 56. I get compliments all of the time. You go girl!!!

Dena said...

That's a LOT of pimpin' ~ I know I am glad to be able to look at pretty blogs!

LeslieW. said...

Way to go!!! You rock...I too wish there were a few more hours...I wonder if I would use them wisely if there were more though?

Jenn @ Munchkin Land said...

Good for you Jennisa! That is awesome! Keep on designing!

Carrie said...

I love hopping over to your design site to see your work. (Don't forget to update your profile to reflect your much deserved additional title.)

Dan, Leslie, Kylie and Alyssia said...

I am too a WAHM, sort of. I agree that I would not want to be doing anything else right now. My girls are great and fun to watch grow and change everyday. I put more house pictures on but will get the downstairs room you stayed in up soon.
Have a great night.

Tricia said...

Thats great congrats! Make sure too keep tabs on how much cash you make! My paypal account got audited 2 years ago by the irs cause i made a pretty good amount. Dont know the tax laws in your state, but we had an internet sales tax and I had to pay almost 3,000 bucks back. Cute stuff !

Madame Rubies said...

Your site is gorgeous. I am jealous of your talents. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story