Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Avery woke up this morning saying, "I changed my mind...I don't want a hair cut now."

Nice...real nice Avery. Way to be indecisive...

I told her to go to school and think about it, and then we'd decide later. I realized that she was a tad scared to go because I told her that she would get her hair washed in a cool sink. After she realized that she didn't have to do this part, she was back to wanting to go...

The more I thought about it, I didn't want much of a change for her. It has seriously taken over 5 years to get to the length it is, and I didn't want to start all over again. Luckily Avery agreed that we just needed a 'trim'...

Avery was so funny during the hair cut. She just sat there and didn't say a thing. It's funny how she can turn on and off her funny personality!

Jen, the hair dresser, just trimmed it up a tad, and put some layers in it so it doesn't look thin. When she was cutting it, I sure thought "Man...I could SO do that at home for free", but then realized that there was no way I could and have her go out of the house again...

$15 later, and a great "first" for Avery, and there you have it.... (it doesn't look much different at all)

We came home, and I had to take the mini curling iron to it (of course!)

7 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

I love it all curled up!! Too cute!! I'll bet it will grow faster now since the trim. It looks like she did great!!

pipsylou said...

Hi Jennisa! Could you email me? I REALLY need a blog design!
Rachel
pipsersmom@gmail.com
pipsylou.blogspot.com

Theresa Marie said...

yay for avery's first! :) I go to Jen too! Isn't she great?

Dena said...

Looks sooo cute - but i wouldn't imagine anything else! It does look thicker! cute cute cute!

LeslieW. said...

It looks great! Baby steps are a must to avoid tears later! Yours I mean! ;)

Liz said...

What fun pictures!

My daughter was almost 6 before she got her first haircut!

Jamie said...

Too cute, I love her little pose afterward.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story