My Sweet Little Family's sweet little trip ~ Day 3

9:00 AM

I think this day was by far the busiest. Sorry for the 4 slide shows, but I love each picture!

Again, the girls got up early...7:30 to be exact. BUT, my wonderful mom let me have a 2 hour nap to catch up on some of my sleep! THANKS MOM!

We went to a couple of shops, and then...CONEY ISLAND! I completely forgot how much I loved this place growing up! They make the best hot dogs...MAN! Avery loved it too! She even said that it's better than Culver's, which is huge in her book!



Off to the Children's Museum in LaCrosse! It was the first time we had ever been there, and I am thrilled we took the time to check it out! We all had a blast! Lots of fun activities for children. Avery's favorite place was the fire truck exhibit. She liked putting out the fire! We spent probably 2 hours there, and by the time we were done, we were pooped and ready to go home.





Next on the agenda was a visit with some of my friends from High School. I have been really bad at keeping in touch with old friends, but lately thru myspace, I have come back in contact with a few. One of my favorites, Kim, and her cutie patootie son Landen came over along with another friend Sheri and her adorable girl Kyla. It had been close to 10 years since I have seen these two...way too long! We had a fun time catching up and watching our children be busy together. It was a short visit, but one that was very refreshing.



That night Mom and I were going to take the girls out for more shopping, but Mom ended up letting me go out...ALONE! 2 hours of ME time...shopping, with $$$$ from Nana and Bapa to spend on ME...only ME! It was a lot of fun I have to admit, but I was ready to see my girls when I got back!

It was a grrreat, exhausting day...

You Might Also Like

0 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...