Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Date night with Avery

Avery loves bible stories, so tonight she and I rented "One Night With The King", which is a story about Esther. It's an "adult movie", and was a little over her head, but she still enjoyed it! Avery and I don't get much time together anymore, just the two of us. Daddy was kind enough to watch Liv so we could have a "date night" in mommy's room...

Here we are enjoying some cuddle time, and of course, POPCORN!
And here is Avery, oh, I mean ESTHER, after the movie with her robe and crown. She later got married to a King and had a baby too!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Fun, I can't wait until Landen and I have our own little date nights

Theresa Marie said...

I will have to find and watch that movie! It looks good :D How cute that you got to have a date night with her! I bet she really enjoyed the alone time with you! And congrats on her marriage and new baby! :D ha ha :D

Amy said...

I think this date night is a great idea. How old is Avery? I was just telling my husband about how I want to start doing this with our oldest. Have a good one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story