Monday, March 19, 2007

My sweet little family's sweet little trip...day/night 1

I have way too many pictures to do this all in one day, so I think this will be a re-cap couple of days. Plus, these slide shows are so fun to do...I think I might do a few more!
We left home on Thursday. Daddy drove us half way (2 1/2 hours) to meet up with Nana. Both girls proved to be great travelers. We met up with my mom at a McD's, ate, switched out the luggage, and said some goodbyes to Daddy...(sniff sniff)
Not 10 minutes into our drive with Nana, Liv began to get hungry again. I didn't have a way to heat up a bottle for her, so I was left to pump in the car. I got the pump hooked up, which was a battle because I was sandwiched in the backseat between two car seats. I got it all hooked up, and then realized that I had no suction power...URGH! So, what's a girl to do but figure out a way to pump anyhow...I'll let your imagination wander...
5 1/2 hours after beginning our drive, we pulled up at Nana and Bapa's house! We were greeted by Bapa and Sophie (their dog-shih-tzu/lapsa apso mix). The first night we went to Burracho's and then the mall. What a treat to just be in a different town, with different places to eat, and different places to shop! Bapa was nice enough to buy Avery 2 Barbie Fairytopia-Magic of the Rainbow dolls. She is soooo spoiled!
We then came home and had crazy dancing night with Nana. Avery's allergies to the dog began to act up a bit, and we had to try the inhaler for the first time, which didn't go so well. Below is a little slide show of our first night at Nana and Bapa's house!



3 comments:

Kim said...

So cute......

Jennifer said...

Glad you're back! Fun to hear and see about your trip. Okay, so where do your parents live now exactly??

Hilary said...

So great to see your parents again! I haven't seen them in years! Like my sister asked, where in WI do they live? Still in LaCrosse?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story