Tuesday, June 3, 2008

no good day

It's 10 pm, and I can say it.....today, almost the WHOLE day, has been a no good day.

It started out yesterday when I went to Walmart to get my refill of my daily headache medicine. Turns out I was out of refills, and so I had to wait till TODAY to get my pills. That meant no headache medicine for 24 hours.

I woke up this morning with a monster of a headache...I knew it was coming, but all the Excedrin in the world wouldn't of helped this one.

Luckily my husband stayed home today, and let me out of some of my mommy duties. I have been in my pj's, and laying down the majority of the day. What a waste of a day...

Here's hoping this night of sleep will take the edge off....Man, I just hate headaches!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I know how you feel. I never use to get headaches but since my miscarriage I get migranes a couple of times a month. They are better when pregnant which I am thankful for since I can't take much for them. I was on Imitrex for a while but now I just keep naproxin on hand. I usually wait till it's really bad to take anything but then it is usually to late. When I get them I am useless so I am glad that I don't have them everyday. I pray that you have a much better day tomorrow.

Becky :) said...

I totally know how you feel. Unfortunately I get migrains on a pretty daily basis and my son gets them now too.
I can't go a day without my medicine.
I really hope that you are able to get the rest you need and tomorrow will be a much better day for you and your head.

The Bouvier Bunch said...

I hope you get some rest tonight and have an awesome day tomorrow!!!

The Birds Nest said...

Girl, I feel your pain. I have been having chronic daily migraines for a year now. It could be hormonal, but anyway. I am on a daily preventive blood pressure medicine called Verapimil, Relpax and Vicodin ES when they get really bad. NOT Fun!!! I hope you feel better today.

Carrie said...

Normally I wouldn't have a clue what you're feeling - I rarely get headaches and if I do they only last 5 minutes at most. But I've had a steady pain in my head for three days straight. I didn't realize how addicted to caffeine I really was. Or is it the sugar.. or the sweeteners...or the carbs... (I'm doing a detox where I'm only eating fruits, veggies, a little meat, and unprocessed carbs.) Not fun, but I've abused my body long enough and it was time to get back on track.

Hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story