Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's going on, you ask? Well........

*After 5 years, I finally got new glasses. Problem is, I don't like them now. Now I have to go and pick out a new pair. Lesson I learned: Listen to your husband when he tells you what HE thinks looks good...

*Liv is defiant. You can look at her and say 'no', and then she'll look back at you, and laugh, and do what she's not supposed to. Then, when you get up to get her, she'll take off as fast as she can, laughing all the way. She thinks she's soooo cute (we agree...sometimes)

*Avery went back to school yesterday. It's nice to get our schedule back on track, but 7:30 AM is too early to be brushing hair and getting her dressed...vacation was nice, I guess...

*PG is going to be gone for 3 days in the beginning of February, so I'm slowly preparing myself to have the girls non-stop...anyone want to come and stay with me???

*I have comment guilt...I have not had the time to comment on all the bloggies I read, and I'm so sorry about that. Every time I get a chance to sit down at the computer, I have a million emails to reply to, and design stuff to do. Somehow, blogging has been put on the back burner. Hope you all don't mind...

*My 1 year blog-anniversary is coming up on the 20th.

*Just ordered the brand new face wash that Bare Essentials just came out with on QVC. Looking forward to getting that!

*My husband and I are enjoying Mike and Ike's lately (how random is that...)

Adios...back to watching the "Doodlebops" with Livvie...

7 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Jennisa, you are such a busy POPULAR woman! Don't worry about not comenting on people's pages, you have your own little business now! Mike and Ike's... like the candy? Yum! I would love to come and stay with you for while while Gavin is gone, no money or time off though! Darn it all.

Theresa Marie said...

hey - I can't stay with you while Gavin is gone, but I could come and help out some if you need it? Or perhaps we could do a playdate. Or you could drop liv off here for an hour or two during Avery's school time so you have some time to yourself if you want. Just let me know :)

Sara said...

Maddie would love to have a girly day....let us know.
Avery and Ben could put on a HS musical concert for us.....

Carrie said...

I didn't know we started blogging at practically the same time! (Mine's the 24th)
We're starting to see some of that same behavior in Julia. I'm praying that the book, Love&Logic, that Brian and I are reading will make a difference for both Sam and Julia. I'll keep you posted!

LeslieW. said...

Reese is so defiant too! And if I tell her she can't have something, she stomps her feet and screams. The girl has got some lungs, it is so hard not to give in!

Don't worry about the comment guilt, I am right there with you. I think (hope) everyone understands...these little ones keep us busy!

Leslie said...

Jennnisa, How funny. Alyssia is the same way. She laughs at you and runs. Hopefully this will be outgrown soon. Very cool to be on the other blog. Maybe your business will triple. How fun would that be.
Have a great day

The Birds Nest said...

Wow- only 1 year? You seem like a long time blogger since you're such a pro at it. How is the Bare Essentuals face wash? I love their stuff- I use almost all BE. Since Gavin is going to be gone for 3 days in Feb., does that mean that you can be gone for 3 days? SC for a few days??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story