Friday, January 4, 2008

Visit from some friends

Our friends, Jerry and Megan, who were married here this summer, came back into town tonight from Texas! Now, that's a reason to go out and have some fun! And fun, we had!!!


The girls munched on this and that, and the rest of us caught up! We hadn't seen Jerry and Megan since July, I think....it was soooo nice to see them again! Dustin, Ashley, and Steph also met us out!



Give Dustin the camera, and this is what he does.....

I love my Megan and Jerry!

Ashley and a tired Livvie...hey at least Ashley looks adorable!
Megan with my girls...
Jerry, trying to figure out how to hold a baby, and Livvie just starring off in the distance looking terrified...
Our family with Jerry and Megan! We miss you guys already!!!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey there, Jennisa...I know that I don't know you, but I found your blog-link from MCK Mama's blog (we went to college together). I love your blog, btw - very cute girlies! BUT...I just had to say something here because I totally know Megan!! My husband was her youth pastor when Megan was in her early high school days (yes, makes me feel old...but, he really was just out of college then!). I loved her and her family!!! What a great bunch they are! So...it was so great to see these pictures of her...and to know that you guys are friends! If you see her/talk to her again soon, tell her that Pat and Kristi say "hi"!!! :-)

Abby and Reese said...

Very fun, it is so nice to catch up. And eating out is the icing on the cake!

Dena said...

I LOVE a visitor! it's so fun - i like having people around! you have cute friends that would leave the warmth of texas to come all the way to the north! girl you is lookin good!

The Birds Nest said...

How fun the catch up with friends!! It looks like Livvie is about to fall asleep in Ashley's arms.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story