Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Blog-a-versary

1 year today, I gave into the peer pressure from my friend, whom I'll call "Mel". I loved how she had this cool journal to put all her photos and jot down daily happenings at her house. So, I also joined bloggie world, and here I am....1 year later...

Thanks to "Mel", I have a fun blogging business, I have re-connected with old friends, I have made new friends across the country, and I have just really enjoyed journaling about our lives.

So, here's my humble thank you to "Mel"...here's 2 photos of her and I when we were a tad younger...
"Mel" is in the purple sw. shirt, and I am in the red pilgrim dress.... :)
And, here we are in matching flower shirts...I am on the left, "Mel" is on the right!
So, HAPPY BLOG-A-VERSARY to me!!!!! Thanks for getting me addicted, "Mel"

7 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jamie said...

Wow, it's been a year already!? And think, you got Kim and I hooked too :)

Leslie said...

Happy Blog-a-versary! I like the second picture. That was a fun trip. Wow have things changes in our lives since then or what.

Carrie said...

It's been a blast getting to know you this past year! Where has the time gone? One of these days we'll have to get the us Midwest gals together in person.

MCK Mama said...

Aw, Mel. I remember that so well! I'm SO glad I got you into blogging and that you've become a Super Blogger! But mostly, I've enjoyed this way to get to know you as an adult, and see your beautiful family in action. Thanks for sharing your family with us! Oh, and thanks for thanking me!!

Dena said...

So fun! happy anniversary!

LeslieW. said...

Yea for you! Congrats on a very fun year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story