15 months

10:43 PM

yup...Livvie is 15 months old...

We had her check up today. Can't say it was bad, can't say it was good.

My peanut weighs only 19 lb, 12 oz ...she's in the 5th%
she is 30 inches long...the 25th %

I get it...she's little...(maybe it's because she runs around the house like a crazy woman all day long and wears off the food she does eat)

I had a big long post typed out, but I don't feel like going into details about our visit. I'll just put some bullet points.

  • must have just gotten over an ear infection (no idea she had irritated ears)
  • negative culture test for strep (I had no idea she had an irritated throat)
  • she needs to take a vitamin, because she might have low iron...that's why she likes to grind her teeth and eat anything and everything
  • she needs to have time outs now because she is defiant and a crazy tornado

Anyhow, it's no big revelation that Liv is a handful. Saying she's full of energy and inquisitive, seems to be the understatement of the year...

PG's parents say over and over "She's just like he was". Great, I have YOU to thank my dear husband....

Maybe I should be the pastor, and YOU can stay home all day-every day with your "Mini-me"

I love you Livvie...to the moon and back. Even if you cause me to get gray hair before the age of 30, I still love you...

You Might Also Like

7 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...