Friday, January 4, 2008

I seem to not have a lot of time to blog these days....crazy busy with work stuff, and crazy busy with mommy stuff! It seems the girls (Livvie, at least) want to be eating all day long. And, when they're not eating, they (Livvie) are into trouble somehow or another. I'm SUPER lucky that I get to stay home with the girls, as there is no other outside job that I would choose to do, but man oh man....it sure makes for long days!
Anyhow, here are a couple pictures I was able to get in the past couple of days...
Livvie was sharing a chocolate chip cookie with me....she's just like her mama....LOVES chocolate!
And, the little girl has FINALLY gotten more teeth! The top 2 are coming in. Not too pretty yet, but they are here! She is enjoying making new chomping sounds with her 2 new friends!
And, Avery got this super neato game from Aunt Holly and Uncle Jon for Christmas. It's called Eye Toy, and it's for Playstation 2. It has a camera, and you get to be on the screen and act out the games instead of using a controller. Here, Avery is playing "Mr. Chef". She's trying to grate the cheese faster then him here....(see her on the screen?)
...and here she's trying to chop a pickle!
A fun game, for sure!
And MOM...guess what...my house is STILL clean, can you believe it?

6 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

What a fun game!! I really wanted a Wii for Christmas, but I don't think my husband thought I was serious:) Maybe for my birthday??

Leslie said...

Looks like a great gift that Avery got. Livvie really does teeth late. Alyssia is really crabby right now cause she is getting all four of her "what ever you call them" incissors? Anyway she is really crazy right now. Hope they come in fast...er.

Carrie said...

Aren't those called the eye teeth too? Julia's getting all four at once too. Once again she'll have as many teeth as she is old (plus one!).
I hope Livvie doesn't try out her new teeth on your shoulder. Sam did that once or twice. ouch!

Jamie said...

Oooh, Livvie would get along very well in our house too!!
Looks like a cool game that Avery got.

Sara said...

cute pictures..while livvie is getting her teeth, Ben is preparing to loose his....

Dena said...

it has been super hard to blog these days - either too much is going on and i can't fit it or nothing - just keep on givin up bits cause i do love a bloggie bud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story