Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New music...

I changed up the music on my side bar a tad... Avery has really been into the movie Enchanted, so I put up some of the cutie songs from that movie. We went and saw it over Thanksgiving with Nana Dianne, and we all just loved it! Super cute movie!Plus, I put up a song from the movie that I just can't stop thinking about, P.S. I Love You.I mean, seriously....you can't go wrong...it has Phoebe Buffay from Friends.....PLUS, Denny Dukkett from Grey's....


Gotta love some Denny...

Plus the fact that it's just the best movie I've seen in years....

Man, I just can't stop thinking about it.

Anyone else out there go to either of these flicks?

9 comments:

sarah said...

I totally loved Enchanted!!! What great music and what an awesome movie. We are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks today!

PG said...

Gotta love some Denny, huh? So you think he's handsome, eh?

Kim said...

I too love me some Denny FO SHO!

LeslieW. said...

I DO love some Denny! Especially with an Irish accent! Those were great movies.

Dena said...

Denny is AWESOME - haven't seen it yet - I have seen enchanted (insert laughing here) we went for LESLIE'S birthday!

Kara said...

We already have ps i love you in our netflix list! we don't get many recent movies here at our lovely small town theater!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I saw BOTH of these and LOVED THEM!!!! loved them! Enchanted was surprising. My now 13-year old SON liked it too!!! It was wonderful. Amy Adams is just precious in this movie.

P.S. I love you - oh my gosh - that guy is beautiful!!! I couldn't quit thinking about him!!! It was so good. I know, I get into movies way too much, but seeing them is one of my hobbies.

I'm going to see "Mad Money" tomorrow night - with Katie Holmes and Queen Latifah....

The Birds Nest said...

I haven't seen either, but I think I need to see P.S. I Love You soon!! He's adorable!!

Carrie said...

I'm going to love listening to this new music from Enchanted. Gosh that was a great movie. I saw it 1 1/2 times. (1/2 you ask? - One day when Brian needed to sleep after plowing all night I took the kids to the theater and the nice guy let me in for free since we'd missed the first hour.)

Would a guy like P.S. I Love You? I just got Brian to watch The Notebook with me so he might claim he's already met the "sappy movie watching with wife" quota for the year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story