Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can I have a couple minutes of your time?

I watched a movie yesterday, that my sister in law, Holly, raved about over Christmas.

The movie, well, it wasn't THAT great (sorry Holly...)

BUT, the music, was FANTASTIC!

I added my favorite song (at the moment) from the movie called "Falling Slowly". If you listen to it, the whole thing, I'm sure you'll also think it is fantastic! The chorus, when he goes up and hits that high note...it's just sooooo pretty! Let me know what you think

Oh, and the movie, is called Once

2 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Wow, that song is incredible. I think I'm gonna rent the movie too. I need to get that song!!! Thanks for sharing.

I still want you to redo my blog header..I know you are busy now and I just haven't had time to solidify my ideas. I have so many and like so many of your images..I just am having a hard time narrowing it down. I did wonder if I did a header where I used a couple of pictures, if I later want to change out those pictures, will I need to get you to do that or is changing them something I can easily do?

Anyway, I am still interested. Your work is magnificent and oh so cute.:)

Kristin said...

Okay, your Once story is exactly like mine! My sister raved about it and actually got it for Christmas. We watched and I was nonplussed, BUT I loved the music. As soon as I clicked on your blog, I recognized the song! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story