Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One visitor...

We turned our light off tonight, and just sneezed and shared germs all night. Halloween came and went without much commotion here at our house. I thought we wouldn't have any visitors, but I guess I was wrong. At 8:15 a middle aged mentally handicapped older man wearing a blue Zoro costume rang the doorbell...hope he's okay with the Curious George fruit snack I gave him...

This story is NOTHING compared to Jennifer's trick or flash story...go check it out!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Gotta love the fruit snacks

Jenn @ Munchkin Land said...

I would have loved the fruit snacks! =) Hope you're all feeling better soon.

Jennifer said...

Getting fruit snacks had to have been better than getting flashed by my son! Thanks for the link:)

Sue said...

I hope the germs pass through quickly!

Theresa Marie said...

fruit snacks are yummy! And more healthy than some other candy ;) Hope you are feeling better soon!

The Birds Nest said...

Too funny. Jennifer's story was great! You never know what kids are going to do. I gave out play dough this year with my candy, and it was a HUGE hit!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story