Saturday, October 6, 2007

Liv is getting her OWN room!

Yes, Daddy and I have talked briefly about the fact that Liv will probably need to have her own room one of these months. So, we are going to turn our office/guest room into her bedroom! Don't ask me where our guests will sleep! Good thing we don't have too many of 'em!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE LOVE LOVE to decorate and find fun bedding sets for the girls. So, not even a day after we talked about it, I went and bought Livvie a fun bedding set on ebay!
(Baby Martex Blossoms Set)
It is a full crib set, but I got such a steal on it!
Now, I just need, I mean WANT, to get the accessories (below) for it! They do have it at Target and Toy's R Us, so at least I know where I can get it all! Now I get to start thinking about paint colors!
I'M EXCITED!!!!

7 comments:

Nana Dianne said...

So, with her birthday coming up this month I know what to buy for her now! So cute and girly!

Carrie said...

Very cute! Yummy colors and cute designs. I never seem to get the full use out of those sets. My kids are always sticking their heads under the bumper and the quilt is never practical. We end up only using the sheet and bed skirt. I thought I'd learned that lesson after decorating Sam's room, but they are so darn cute I couldn't help but get something for Julia's room too. Guess what we're using? Yep, the crib bumper and the sheet. At least I only paid 20 bucks for the $350 set.

You'll share the final results I hope.

Shushan said...

looks like lovely set! :)

Tashasc30 said...

a cute set

Dena said...

That looks cute - where has livvie been asleepin'??? I can't wait to see her room!

that's why they make couches/airmatresses and hotels!

The Birds Nest said...

Cute set!! I love a steal on ebay. I can't wait to see the finished product. I love to decorate, too. Lucky for me, I'm getting to do lots of decorating/planning right now since we are building a new home:)

LeslieW. said...

So, so pretty! What a big girl, getting her own room like that! I can't wait to see it all set up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story