Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh no she didn't....

I wish I would have taken a picture. For a moment I was going to, but then I didn't want to disrupt the naked sleeping child.

We put Livvie to bed, fully clothed tonight. Daddy kissed, hugged, tucked in, and shut the door. She fussed a little bit, but she sometimes does that.

Fast forward 3 hours...I went in the girls' bedroom to check on them. I tucked Avery in, and then walked over to Liv. Sweet child of mine....she was naked!

She had thrown her pillow, diaper, pants and shirt on the floor, and there she was, laying face down, with her cute little bottom up in the air.

I had to do a double take! I laughed so hard, and then got Daddy to see what his little girl decided to do! His jaw was open wide, and we giggled at our little girl!

Luckily she didn't potty anywhere! Whew...that would have made the story much less 'cute'. I dressed her back up, and now she is back sleeping.

Silly, sweet Livvie girl!

post signature

6 comments:

Jamie said...

From what I know of Livvie, why does this story not surprise me? :)

Too bad you didn't get a picture, you could have showed it to her boyfriend one day.

Nana Dianne said...

She must take after her gramma. I have been known to do this a time or two. But, I can blame it on a hot flash! She is way too young for that.

Sara said...

Oh my funny! What nanna wrote was toooo funny too. I'm approaching that hot flash period myself...that's funny stuff NANA!! I needed this laugh...I really laughed...thanks!

Lisa said...

That is the funniest story! I hope you got pictures for your future humilation :)

Lisa said...

That is the funniest story! I hope you got pictures for your future humilation :)

Mindy said...

my two boys did the same thing just the other night!! I can't believe I just came across your blog, only to find the same story I wrote a few days ago! hilarious!

http://cutestboysever.blogspot.com/2008/09/mommy-had-rough-day-and-was-tired-so-i.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story