Saturday, September 27, 2008

I just need to shout, as loud as I can, that this Dell laptop of mine is driving me CRAZY!!! You'd think that with "Karl" the computer dude coming over and spending 90 minutes tearing apart the innards of my computer, that it would work, right? Well, a normal computer would, but not my Bernice! My Dell guy Deepak called again today, and we spent an hour taking EVERYTHING off of my computer, and he re-installed my hardrive. So, that means nothing that was here on my computer is here now. I've had to transfer everything to my external hd. There are still some obvious bugs that are coming up with Bernice, and I am so frustrated. I just want a computer that works, is that too much to ask?

Dell....I got major beef with you...

post signature

5 comments:

Becky :) said...

I know how frustrating it can be when your computer just doesn't want to work right.

I hope you and Deepak can get it working right soon.

Jamie said...

Oh, I feel your pain!!!

We just paid to have ours fixed, and there are still times it's as slow as a turtle. It's SOO annoying.
It will seriously put me in a bad mood, if Im trying to do something!!

April said...

I have been a stalker for some time now, but have never commented. Your girls are too cute..

I think I know what your computer problem is...you have a PC..you really need a MAC. They are WONDERFUL!

Office said...

We have chosen the name Natalie Lynn. Hopefully she will be here soon.

LeslieW. said...

That sucks dude! Sometimes I feel like we spend so much time with fixing our computers to do something very simple! Hope it gets better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story