Sunday, September 21, 2008

Not Me Monday - 1st edition


My good friend "Mel" (AKA MckMama) is hosting her first little meme. I just got off chat with her and told her my "not me" for this week, and she said it was post worthy...

Hope to make you giggle with this one, I know I sure did....

Oh, and please try to forget that I'm a Pastors wife, for just this one post.....please....

On Monday when I went to pick Avery up from school, she was showing me the alphabet mat where they sit for circle time. Each child in her class gets a letter to sit on. She is lately choosing to sit on letter "g". So, as she was telling me about her sitting spot, I DID NOT SAY, "oh honey, I love your little g spot..." NOPE, not me... (thank GOD no one heard me!) good grief.....

post signature

26 comments:

Tabi said...

Hahahaha!! Laughing so hard! That is priceless!

Faith Hope Love Mama said...

Love this one! Laughing on this-too funny!

Jennifer said...

Sooo FUNNY! Love it!

Drew and Nancy said...

I am STILL laughing!!!!

Lindsay said...

Seriously, funny!

Miss X said...

Yours is by far the funniest "not me".

Elizabeth said...

OMG! Hilarious!

The Liebers said...

That sounds like something I wouldn't say either!!

soccer mama said...

That is SERIOUSLY funny!!

Kelly said...

the funniest thing I have heard all day. And it's only 9:30am. hahaha

ben and erin said...

lol... that is too funny!

Robin said...

Thanks for the laugh. Actually, thanks for the laughs, as I will be giggling about that all day!!!!

Too funny!

Robin

Amy Fichtner said...

Very Funny!! Sounds like something I would say!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! HAHAHAHA I love it!!!

Tressa

HappilyEverAfter said...

LOL! Wow I have tears in my eyes from holding in my laugh at work! That is beyond funny!!

Manda said...

priceless:)

AnniePearl said...

Too Funny!

Thanks for a great laugh!

Nicole

Becky :) said...

Oh my gosh, I just laughed out loud and snorted a little bit. That is hilarious and even if another Mother would have heard I'm sure they would have laughed too.
Thanks for sharing!!

EC said...

Haha, I would never say something like that. Nope!

Heidi said...

My kids actually asked me what I was laughing at because I was laughing so hard. I DID NOT tell them.

Jessica said...

So funny! I was laughing out loud so, I read it to my husband. I actually had to stop reading because I was giggling, he even gave a chuckle.

Jamie said...

Good One!!!

Weeksie50 said...

That is hilarious..

Elaine said...

That was funny, found my way over from MckMama.

Jennifer said...

LOL CUTE CUTE CUTE!
That's a keeper. Put that post in her memory box!

Allison R said...

You need to write that down and put it away for a giggle next time you're feeling blue.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story