Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


13 things on my "to do list" that I'm not doing because I'm lazy...
1. take a shower (check)
2. do the dishes (check)
3. do the laundry (check)
4. tidy up the house (1/6 check)
5. work on Sunday School stuff
6. clean out the fridge and throw out moldy stuff (1/2 check)
7. go through toys in the basement and sell some of them (I listed 3 things on ebay today)
8. paint my toenails (check)
9. pluck my eyebrows (check)
10. scan in some photos for another blog post (check)
11. put some make up on (I look awful) (1/2 check)
12. get the girls dressed for the day (1/2 check)
13. go back to sleep (only in my dreams...) (I did get an hour nap today)

7 comments:

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I'm so glad you're so honest on this blog! I have been lazy all week, so my to-do list is getting REALLY long!

Sue said...

My To Do list is pretty long too. My favorite of yours is #13 - if only it could be a reality...

Theresa Marie said...

We can be lazy together ;) ha ha. I've been lazy all week! yikes! Hope you get most of the stuff done that you want to. There's always a sense of accomplishment that I love when getting things done :)

Dena said...

Hehehehehe- That is all stuff to put off except maybe the shower and the plucking! Those might have to get done! The rest will wait until TOMORROW!!!!!

LeslieW. said...

I want to be the chick in the bubble bath! I hope you get at least one thing done today...if not there's always tommorrow!

Andrea said...

I like number one. Remember when we used to shower and go back to bed because it was so much nicer sleeping with a wet head than sitting in class at 7:30 am? :)

Carrie said...

So fun that you updated this! I wanted to comment earlier that everything on your list (except for the toenails) is on my list too! Unfortunately it's a list I don't even have time to work on while we get the house in shape to sell. My eyebrows are pathetic, my house is less cluttered, but still half a day away from being ready for listing photos tomorrow. Oh and Sam hasn't gotten dressed before 4pm in almost a week.

(Jennifer can attest to that because Sam was only in his undies when they arrived yesterday afternoon.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story