Monday, August 13, 2007

My lack of photos....

I have been bad at posting photos lately, so I'm catching up with this post and the next one!

Avery and I went school shopping tonight. It's very bittersweet. I'm excited for her, but at the same time I can't believe she's old enough to be needing #2 pencils and a wide ruled notebook...

It was very hot and muggy tonight. That explains the foggy photo of Avery.
School supply aisle! Avery carried the list around with her, and loved to "check" off the items that we found!
Here she is with all her fun school stuff! Isn't that stripe 3 ring binder so cute! I LOVE it!
And, of course, she had to help me put her things up on the counter. School officially starts the Wednesday after Labor day, so I need to enjoy my lazy days while I still have them...

7 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

How FUN!!! She looks so excited :)

Valerie said...

Oh, this is just how our school shopping went! My daughter looks similar to yours too! lol, the last one where she's standing in the cart took be by surprise, lol, I've seen that image somewhere before! (today in fact)

Valerie

Sara said...

This is sooo great for Avery! Looks like she is having fun and going to the pre-K at OD will be the perfect start for her!!
We have both been blessed this Fall, eh?

Munchkin Land said...

Ack! Seriously... seeing those photos of Avery put a lump in my throat because I know that soon (too soon) that will be me and Devyn. *Sigh* They grow so fast!

LeslieW. said...

So exciting! Make sure you plan a to do list for the first day! Many mommies drop their wee ones off and are like "what do I do now?!" I did that and I know Lindsay did that too.

Dena said...

School supplies are sooo scary- Annie starts FRIDAY - I am off to meet the creature, ur, teacher today!!! I can't believe it!!! Enjoy your last few weeks!

Sue said...

That is too cute. Kayla is very excited to start preschool and make new friends. They seem to be more ready than we are. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story