Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How I feel today...

This is how being a pastor's wife feels today......

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feels so good to get that off my chest...

4 comments:

PG said...

Funny. That's EXACTLY how it feels to be the pastor's wife's husband today, too!

Dena said...

Hahahaha- Girl that is what it feels like EVERYDAY these days to be me too!!!

UUUURUURURURURUGH!!!! Feel Better!

LeslieW. said...

I am so sorry your day sucks...I think your hubby's kind of funny though...;)

Merrie said...

I totally understand! I have been a pastor's daughter, niece, wife and mother! I have been surrounded by pastors all my life. I truly believe that being the wife of a pastor is a high and holy calling, but also a VERY VERY hard call. A friend of mine reminded me that there is no "spiritual gift" of "pastor's wife".
Thanks for being real and telling it like it is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story