Sunday, August 26, 2007

S-L-O-W down Livvie...you're growing TOO fast!

When I left for work this afternoon, Liv was a crying mess. She was sooooo sad that mommy was leaving. I just hated that, so I went into the garage and brought her in a small bike that we had. Avery got this for her 1st birthday, and I didn't quite know if Livvie would know what to do with it, but what the hey, right? It helped distract her, and she stopped crying.

When I got home, I asked Daddy if Liv liked playing with it, and he said, "Oh yeah! She figured it out right away, and even stood on it!" When I looked at him with my mouth WIDE open, he promptly said "But, it's okay...she'll be fine!"

Livvie decided to show me her moves tonight. Keep in mind...this is only a 10 month old...

Ummm....what do you think you're doing?
seriously...this isn't very safe Livvie...
Avery thought it was pretty funny! Liv liked pushing her around!

7 comments:

Nana Dianne said...

Oh my goodness! She is just like you at that age. You were a climbing monkey. No fear - just adventure! Where has the time went Liv when we could just hold you and look into those big blue eyes! Nothing will stop you now!

LeslieW. said...

Wow! She sure is growing fast...looks like you're going to have your hands full! The fun is just beginning!

Stephanie said...

That is so precious!!! She's a strong little booger.. pushing her sister, whew, what a workout.

Your girls are gorgeous, by the way!

Munchkin Land said...

Holy cow! She seems a little advanced, doesn't she?! I'm afraid my little guy is going to be following in her footsteps. He was crawling at 5 1/2 months. Yikes!

Dena said...

Isn't it funny how fearless they are - she thinks she learned a new trick and you are worried about STITCHES!!! hahaha - it's not that far to fall and you are in for a LOT of climbing!

Sue said...

Oh - she looks like Alysa. Alysa has ALWAYS been my climber. She'll climb on anything and everything. She does looke cute doing it though. :)

Liz said...

Wow, Liv is getting so big. I can't believe she is only 10 months. She does seem like she is advanced for her age. I guess she just has to keep up with her big sister!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story