Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Itchin' for a change...

I'm going in for a hair cut tomorrow at 3:30. I feel the need for a change!
I'm not going to do anything drastic, just different.
Here are a few ideas I have...
I like this one a lot. I like the layers,
but I would get it shorter than this gal...
probably like shoulder length..


Or, I could go a little more crazy,
and get a little bit more off of it
like my FAVE gal, Kelly Clarkson!


I am trying to find a fun website to look for a hairstyle,
but having no luck. So, opinions, please!
UPDATE: I found this photo, and I really like the blunt cut with layers mixed in. I think I'm going to go with this one...withouth the bangs, and maybe a tad shorter though? I dunno.... :)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I really like the bob! I think it would look good with your face shape. Are you thinking color too? If my hair is long enough for Noah's birthday (when Adrienne suggested donating to Locks of Love) then I'd be the first to line up for that do.

Sara said...

I agree with carrie also; however, I also really like the first one with lots of layers....
It will be great no matter what.
have FUN

Dena said...

Ok- ok - I have been out of the loop!!! I LOVE them all but am particular to Kelly or Jess... I think jess is like the first one but shorter! I can't WAIT to see the update and the one you chose!

Stef Green said...

Fun! My two cents are three are cute. Can't wait to see a pic :)

Lisa said...

I love the short look... that is Kelly Clarkson right? I just cut my hair pretty simular and I lOVE it! It is so quick and easy. I have naturally wavy hair though so I just use a Chi (straightener).

Kimberly said...

I'm always very partial to the bob, it would look fantastic on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story