photo dump, and Christmas crafts

1:14 AM


Olivia and I went last week to visit our favorite photographer, Kristen, and we got to love on her 7 lb sweet baby girl, Lilah :)
That night, we went out to our favorite restaurant in our town to celebrate that our Uncle Josh is smiling again :)


Friday I went on a field trip with Olivia's preschool class to the dairy bar.

it's always interesting with 20 4 and 5 year olds ;)

Avery is doing a "12 days of Christmas" gift for her teacher this year. She's keeping is a secret, and hopes that the whole 12 days will go by without her knowing it is Avery! :) It's a bunch of little teacher things each day with a poem....got the idea off of pinterest!

I am always finding something to make for the girls, and Christmas is just another reason to be creative! I think I will add a bow to the top of these trees, and maybe a trunk...not sure yet!

Just finished these up!

I got some fun fabric, and whipped up a couple skirts super quick for Avery...these can be warn all winter long, I hope!

I made 2 of these dresses...one for each girl. Avery was supposed to wear it to her Christmas concert this week, but she is wearing something else to go with the part she got! And, our Christmas tree this year (photo taken by Olivia)

You Might Also Like

3 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...