Tuesday, July 28, 2009


today is a big day for Once Upon A Blog! She is 2 years old!!! Thanks to all of my wonderful clients who have supported this stay at home mama! You have made this business more successful than I could have ever imagined!

Be looking for the new and improved site to be up in the coming month...my hope is to have it up in August sometime! Also, be looking for some fun sales going on with the grand re-opening.

Thanks again! I am blessed to have this job, and it's because of all of you....

6 comments:

Claire said...

Congratulations! I love my blog design!

Cxx

Jes said...

Looking forward to getting my new blog design soon!

Jenn @ Munchkin Land said...

Congrats Jennisa! I remember when you first started this business. =) Have we really been following each other for that long?! Crazy!

Enjoy this huge milestone!

The Baileys said...

I developed a free meal planning website when my dearest friend almost died from the sudden onset of a heart condition and she was in the hospital for several weeks. To get a meal schedule in place for her children at home and their caretakers was a priority. I'm not sure who is helping Stellan's family with meals right now, but I think this online planning tool would be a huge help. You can check it out at:
www.TakeThemAMeal.com

This was a great way for church friends, family, and anyone else to know how to sign-up to bring a meal.

You can email me at mikeandadina@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Praying for you as you love your friend during this difficult time.

Adina Bailey
Harrisonburg, VA

Shaina Herrmann said...

Happy Blogerversary! :) hehe. My 1 year is coming up in 12 days! What a fun job to have.. designing blogs. I used to design websites, now I'm more into photography and hoping to start a small business at some point.

TressaMOMof3 said...

Congrats!! I love the blog design you did for me! I hope you have many more years with it!
Tressa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story