Monday, July 20, 2009

my night out...

While vacationing in Mpls, I was lucky enough to be able to go out Thursday night with my friend Jennifer and my "new" friend Carrie.

(oh, you recognize her? yes, yes...it's the famous MckMama)


I've known Jennifer since birth, and I've known Carrie through her blog, for nearly 3 years now. It was so nice to see Jennifer again and to meet Carrie!

We had such a nice time together, and I wish it could have lasted hours longer!



Thanks for the fun night out ladies!!!

2 comments:

Jess :) said...

Super cute!! I knew they were meeting you...I was just hoping you would've been able to stick around for the picnic/brunch!!

We were chatting about you at our table though. Hilary and I were talking with one another girl and she is so excited that you are going to give her blog a make-over! She said she wouldn't want anyone but YOU to do it!! I thought that was a huge compliment! You're work is amazing and I just wanted you to know that we felt like you were with us in SPIRIT!

Claire said...

Looks like a super fun evening!

Cxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story