Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a little trip...

the girls and i will be leaving on Thursday morning sometime to drive all-the-way to the Mpls area to further celebrate Avery's 7th birthday...we're meeting up with Nana Dianne there!!!

we plan on going to Nickelodeon Universe, the Underwater Aquarium, and of course, the American Girl Store...

and, I even get to go out for dessert tomorrow night with my IRL friend MckMama...

praying the girls are good travelers....

and, praying this headache goes away before i wake up in the morning....

4 comments:

MamaBear said...

Have a safe trip! I can't remember if you are in town through Monday or not, but if you are I'd love to meet up that day!

Claire said...

Ooooh, have a lovely trip!

Cxx

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

Have fun! I realized from MckMama's blog that she was in the same area as we were around the 4th of July. What a bummer. I would have loved to meet her.
Have a good time in the twin cities!

Alicia W. said...

I just saw your twitpic of you guys at the American Girl resturant! I bet that is sooo mcuh fun for lil Avery. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story