Good ol' Bernice

7:52 PM

Remember all of my rants about my laptop, Bernice? Yes, good ol' Bernice. She has been violated beyond belief...parts ripped and replaced (twice), numerous body cavity searches, and lots of hours being looked over....

I thought she was better...I really did! I mean, she had all of her innards replaced....of course she's going to work just fine, right???

Well, Christmas was pretty hard on her. She kept giving me the "blue screen" messages and shutting down on me just because. I was hoping it was just a one time deal. When she shut down for the 5th time, I realized that it wasn't just a fluke...she needed help...again...

My Dell computer dude called just a bit ago. He has finally decided (after me telling him in the beginning he should do this) that I need a brand new computer. So, I guess in 8-10 business days I will be getting a new friend. I'll miss Bernice. She's been good to me, I mean, when she wasn't shutting down on me. She's dealt with lots of pokes and prodding, and I'm sure she's just ready to be done...

Onward and upward, I guess...

Oh, and Avery has strep for the 2nd time in 5 weeks...joy...

You Might Also Like

2 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...