one little word...

11:59 AM

i found this blog today, and was compelled to join in...

you pick one word that will be your theme for 2009...

i feel like i could have a lot of words for this year...

i think i will settle with 2/3 words...

joy

and

appreciate/content

i need to be joyful that my family is taken care of, we are loved, we are in God's hand. so many people are going through awful battles and losing loved ones, and we have been blessed with no tragedy in our lives. this is something to be joyful for...

i need to appreciate all that i have been blessed with, and not take it for granted... i find myself sometimes wanting more, or wanting more for my girls, for my husband, for myself...i need to be content in what we have, and where we are...

these will be works in progress for me, and by the end of 2009 i still don't know if i will have it all down, but dog gone it...i will try...

what is YOUR word for 2009?

You Might Also Like

3 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...