Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 6 1/2 Birthday Avery!!!

It's hard to believe that just 6 1/2 years ago (July 12, 2002) my life changed forever.

Becoming a mother is such a profound life-changing event.

My sweet Avery is growing up.

Can't believe she's still that little baby that I couldn't hold enough of....

She was just the cutest little baby....And what a beautiful, kind-hearted, smart, sweet, wonderful girl she has grown up to be.

I can say, with all honesty sweet Avery, I couldn't love you any more than I do,
and I couldn't be more proud of you than I am......"...And I'm the one who's loved you all your life... all of your life." ~ Meredith Andrews

Happy 6 1/2 Birthday Avery!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So precious!!! Amazing how fast they grow up!

Jessica said...

Hey there! I had a question about blog design but couldn't find a place to contact you there so I hope you don't mind me leaving my question in the comments. I still love the design that you did for me last year, but would like to change the pictures in the header. Is this something I can do myself or would you need to help me. And how much would you charge for that? you can either comment on my blog or email me at billyshelton (at) hotmail (dot) com.

And Happy B-day to your sweet little girl! We are quickly approaching the 4th birthday and it is killing me!

Jamie said...

If you have a 6 1/2 year old, than that means I have a 7 1/2 year old. (sniff, sniff).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story