Monday, November 10, 2008

What have you been up to?

Well, we've been busy here.

We bought Livvie, oh, I mean Piper...we bought Piper a dog kennel.

But, wouldn't ya know....Piper isn't the family member that likes it best...



Yup, Liv likes the kennel. Actually, she doesn't just like it, she loves it. She'd be playing in the the thing all day if we let her! This picture just explains so much about who Liv is...I tell ya, she's a unique little number!!!



She actually had me lock her in it, and was upset when I un-locked it.



Look...she even likes to take little rests in there....

Sweet, sweet Liv...you are too funny!

12 comments:

Jamie said...

I think you may have found a solution to her getting into everything. Why didn't you think of this earlier?? lol.

The White Family said...

Too bad they don't make an adult size one so I can lock my husband in there sometimes, lol.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

My son always loved to sit in the dog bed at my mom's house. He would pretend he was a puppy too!

Kelly said...

that's funny. I was over at my neighbors with my 3 year old a couple of weeks ago and she was cleaning out her garage. She has a kennel in there for her dog to stay in during the winter (during the day), and he found that kennel fascinating. He asked both of us to lock him in and leave him in there. We have one at home somewhere nit he basement but I don't want to find it because he will just want to be locked in it forever (as he says).

Faith Hope Love Mama said...

What a funny little girl indeed!
Cute. :)

Lilly said...

Yes- i was also a child who loved the kennel. Haha, how funny.

Heidi said...

That is so cute. We have pictures of Teresa in someone's dog kennel many years ago, maybe Kathy's. She is a unique one too.

Andrea said...

Those pictures totally crack me up. She is so cute! Our kids all do weird little things, don't they?

The White Family said...

You have something with your name on it over at my blog - go check it out! :o)

The Birds Nest said...

Thanks for the kind words. She is just so darn cute!! I used to like to play under my bed. I wonder why children like to do things like that??

The Birds Nest said...

Hey girl. If you get a chance, check out my update at the bottom of my "Goddaughter Love" post. I thought you might want to watch it or at least check out the website.

l e a h said...

Hilarious! She is SO cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story