Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Card snail mail....

I haven't even begun to get our Christmas letter typed up, let alone take a picture of the girls (I did buy their matching sweaters, though).

BUT, they will be done...before Dec. 15th...that's my goal!

If you would like to be on my Christmas Card list, email me your address at jennisajoy(at)gmail.com If I know you (as well as you can know a person over the internet) then we can exchange addresses and send cards to each other! I did this last year, and look at how my tree ended up looking? SO FUN!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Count me in! Do you still have my address from last year? Let me know. I'll have to see if I still have yours.

I haven't even thought about Christmas pictures yet, I dread it. I told my sister-in-law that she can have my kids for an hour, and I'll be surprised when I see the pictures she takes. Wouldn't THAT be nice!?!
But it's been a family tradion, for me to turn into "angry woman" during Christmas pictures. Im not sure we can give that up. lol.

I like your new design btw, very festive :)

Heidi said...

I love your Christmas card tree. What a cute idea. Looks like your mailbox is really getting a workout around the holidays. I love, love, love sending and receiving Christmas cards, especially picture ones.

Sue said...

Cute tree. I was just working on my list too. My deadline is Dec 1st. But I have yet to design my cards yet and I'll be in LA next week and Lancaster shopping the weekend after...

I think you have my e-mail, so give me a shout if you're interested.

Jenny said...

Jennisa,
That is the cutest tree I have ever seen!!! Such a great idea.
I believe you have my email. Email me for my address.
Jen

JSue said...

I just wanted to say your Christmasy blog design is so cute!

LeslieW. said...

Yea! I see mine! ;) I was contemplating not doing one this year but now I realize that I must do my bloggie friends at the very least!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story