Friday, November 14, 2008

Letters, hearing tests, and hot dogs...Oh MY!

I'm not too great at this blogging thing lately! I tell ya, I used to update multiple times a day with fun photos and cute things the girls were doing, and now....well...now, I have a 6 year old, a 2 year old tornado, and a 12 week old puppy!

Hopefully you all are still with me! :)

Liv had her hearing test today in BIG TOWN. We took Avery out of school and we made a day out of it. Check out the nice note Avery wrote me in the van today...


(Dear Jennisa, I love you and like you. Love, Avery)

Liv's appointment went really well. She cooperated with the Audiologist, and there are no signs of any hearing problem.



She told us that 2 year olds are supposed to be able to say about 200 words. Liv can say probably less than 15, so yup, there's a problem!!! We will be having her begin speech therapy sometime here soon, and hopefully that will solve it!

And, on the way out of the hospital, check out what we saw?



When we left the house today Hubby was all like, "why did you have to bring the camera today?" I'm so glad I had a fun reason to throw back in his face! :) :)

Avery wrote her first letter to a boy this week. Here it is!!!



(Dear Jerett, I like you so much I want a paper that has your phone number. Love, Avery Joy)


Oh, and now Liv AND Avery enjoy the dog kennel....


While Piper prefers her big girl bed instead...

11 comments:

Beck said...

I'm still here, and tuning in from Ca!! Miss your blogging though ): SO glad to hear your daughter's hearing test went so well, that is a blessing! Betcha that's a huge sigh of relief for you! Have a great weekend!

The White Family said...

Two thumbs up for a great hearing test!! YAY. Have a great weekend.

Sara said...

Happy the hearing test went well!! With a little speech therapy, she'll be a talking machine. Love the hotdog shot...super funny. The notes from Avery....oh so cute. Piper is adorable. We'll have to plan a little visit soon.

Lori said...

Great news about the hearing test!!!

Nana Dianne said...

Deja Vu - I remember how Avery's mommy wrote to all the boys in her kindergarten classroom - and they all wrote back to her - keeping them from doing their schoolwork!

Sarah said...

Have you talked to Jenn at Munchkinland about this? Her Devyn had/has the same issues and I know she'd be an encouragement to you.

RZ said...

how's the house training coming along? ours is not working so well and it's driving me insane.

Aleah said...

Our Ella didn't talk much AT ALL until just recently. As a new 3 yr. old sentences and words are starting to pour out now!

I'm just saying don't be too worried. : )

Heidi said...

Glad to hear the hearing test went well. Things like that are always so worrisome until they are over and you know the deal. We were told Rebecca needed speech therapy when she was 18 months old. She still wasn't speaking at all. Then while we were waiting for them to call and schedule an appointment, she starting jabbering away. Hopefully Livvie do something similar and simply start talking a mile a minute.

Leslie said...

Glad the hearing test went well. The girls are cute and how exciting to see the oscar meyer weiner mobile.

Jennifer said...

Glad Liv's hearing test went well. I just love the little notes that she's been writing you! That's priceless.
I hope you keep every single one of them. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story