a day off....

9:14 PM

Whew....I LOVE my blog designing job, but let me tell ya something...I'm a tad pooped right now!

Since last Saturday, I have done.....17 blogs!!! Whew.....just writing that makes me tired! To take a look, click here

So, since I've been working my little tail off, I am taking a day off...all to myself! Hubby is letting me go to "BIG town" to have a day of shopping and whatever the heck I feel like doing!

Oh, and I want to introduce you to one of my new favorite blogging-designer buddies. Her name is Renee, and she has her own little business here. It's called "Baby Face Design", and she does some of the cutest things ever! She designs lunch boxes, invitations, party bags, water bottles, luggage tabs, labels....basically anything! I just designed her blog for her and she just did some fun stuff for Avery, too! Take a peek, and tell her I sent you! :)

post signature

You Might Also Like

3 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...