my poor husband.....

3:44 PM

seriously, the poor guy. The things he has to put up with.

I JUST re-did the girls room (actually, he did most of it). I bought new bedding for the both of them, new paint, curtains, trim, and the whole nine yards....

I LOVE the room. It's super cute. I have no complaints. Well, I guess there is one complaint.

Avery will be 6 in July, and she's still in a toddler bed...*gasp*, huh? She's so tiny, and I wanted to maximize the space in their bedroom.

Who, in their right mind, has a 6 year old child that is in a toddler bed? Apparently this crazy momma does...

So, it got me searching. NOW, so you don't have a heart -attack hubby, I'm NOT thinking about re-doing the girls room...that would just be crazy, right? (*smile*)

BUT, I think Avery needs a bigger bed...a twin bed. And, since the matching bedding set of the girls are both toddler/crib sets, what's a girl to do? I'm thinking that I'll have to ask my mom to fashion a twin comforter out of the toddler one, or something like that.....

Or, I'd just have to re-do the whole room....

after all, check out these ADORABLE bedding sets???





Hey, I'm just saying..... :)
(by the way...these sets are super cheap from Target and Walmart...so cute!)

You Might Also Like

14 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...