Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I did it again....

just made my hubby watch P.S. I love you.... with me. It came out yesterday on DVD, and I have been very anxious to watch it with him....

My jaw hurts, my nose is stuffed, I have a horrible throbbing headache, my eyes are puffy......I cried again....what'd ya think, that he socked me one? :)

man, I LOVE that movie...

And, ya know what I love MORE????

My hubby....he turns 34 on Thursday! :)

Oh, and he blogs now, too. If you'd like to stop in and say hi, HERE is his site! And, yes...I designed his blog for him, for FREE even....how nice am I?

7 comments:

MCK Mama said...

AWwwww, so sweet. It's nice to love husbands so much. Yours is so lucky to be loved by YOU!!

The Birds Nest said...

I am back. Sorry I haven't been good at commenting lately OR posting. It has been a crazy 2008!!! I actually posted something new last night. I can't wait to see this movie, and I will drop by hubbies site to say
What's up!!!

The Birds Nest said...

I am back. Sorry I haven't been good at commenting lately OR posting. It has been a crazy 2008!!! I actually posted something new last night. I can't wait to see this movie, and I will drop by hubbies site to say
What's up!!!

Tricia said...

Oh my gosh I watched Ps I love you Tuesday night and I have never cried through and entire movie.

Becky :) said...

This only confirms my thought that this is a good movie. I have read the book and was waiting for it to come out on video. I will definitely go rent it now.

duchess said...

I'll have to watch it - I was wondering how it was. I cry at everything anyway so I'll have to have a whole box of tissues.

Your hubbie's blog looks great. I'll mention it to mine - and he can go check it out.

jess said...

I can't wait to see that movie!!!Maybe I will get to for Mother's Day?!

I Love your blog. I look at it often:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story