Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My big news.....

I'm sure you all have been waiting and checking my blog multiple times a day for the reveal of my "big news", haven't you? (insert smile here...)

Well, here we go.....

About a month ago, I got an email to do a blog design for a woman that was an author. She needed her blog done quickly, and actually, I just finished it up last night.

Over the past 3 weeks, I have gotten to know this author and her assistant, Shawna, very well through email. They are both wonderful, and I have been so happy to work for them.

So, who is this author, you ask?

Well, her name is Vicki Courtney. She is a well known Christian author and speaker. HERE is her site. I have to admit, I didn't know much about her when she wrote me. But since then, I have learned quite a bit! HERE is a link to all of her books that she has out right now. And, HERE is the blog that I designed for her.

And, if that wasn't flattering enough, she asked if she could give my name...my name...to LifeWay, for their web-campaigns! Seriously? I was flabbergasted! What an honor!

And, there's more. She has also asked for me to help them in designing their weekly email newsletter that has over 5,000 women subscribed.

Whew....this blog design business sure has been wonderful for me. I have been so blessed! :)

11 comments:

4 Little Men & Twins said...

That is WONDERFUL! What a blessing!

Brittany

Theresa Marie said...

Jennisa, I am TRULY excited for you and think that is absolutely wonderful! I knew that God would bless you beyond what you could imagine! Keep up the fabulous work.

Becky :) said...

How exciting!!!!! What great news to share.
Although I am not surprised based on the blogs I have seen you do. You are truly talented and very blessed.
Congratulations!!!

Alex & Jill said...

Wonderful news!! I'm so excited for you!

The Birds Nest said...

That is fantastic!! God has blessed you with such a talent and the opportunity to have such a thriving business, and God has blessed me with the chance to get to know you!!!

The Birds Nest said...

P.S. I'm so proud of you!!

Jeremy & Jeni said...

Yeah!! What a cool blessing from the Lord. You are so talented!

I am so happy for you!!!

Jeni

Jamie said...

Wow, that's great! What an honor!!! But it doesn't surprise me, because you ARE the best.

Summer said...

That is really exciting news! I recently bought her book, "Your Girl." It is supposed to be a great resource for raising Godly daughters!

Sara said...

Very exciting and how fast paced this has taken off for you...horray. You may need an assistant yourself now...LOL

Tricia said...

Good for you!! Thats great!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story