My big news.....

7:24 AM

I'm sure you all have been waiting and checking my blog multiple times a day for the reveal of my "big news", haven't you? (insert smile here...)

Well, here we go.....

About a month ago, I got an email to do a blog design for a woman that was an author. She needed her blog done quickly, and actually, I just finished it up last night.

Over the past 3 weeks, I have gotten to know this author and her assistant, Shawna, very well through email. They are both wonderful, and I have been so happy to work for them.

So, who is this author, you ask?

Well, her name is Vicki Courtney. She is a well known Christian author and speaker. HERE is her site. I have to admit, I didn't know much about her when she wrote me. But since then, I have learned quite a bit! HERE is a link to all of her books that she has out right now. And, HERE is the blog that I designed for her.

And, if that wasn't flattering enough, she asked if she could give my name...my name...to LifeWay, for their web-campaigns! Seriously? I was flabbergasted! What an honor!

And, there's more. She has also asked for me to help them in designing their weekly email newsletter that has over 5,000 women subscribed.

Whew....this blog design business sure has been wonderful for me. I have been so blessed! :)

You Might Also Like

11 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...