Thursday, May 29, 2008

a couple new toys...

While visiting Nana and Bapa, we stopped in and bought Avery a new bike! My little girl outgrew her first bike, so we moved her on up to a new one! She just HAD to have the Ariel bike. Good thing we got it for $20 off!


And, if you want another deal...
Avery had wanted this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse since her last birthday. There was NO way I was going to pay $40 for it, but.....while we were at KMart getting her bike, we found it on the clearance rack for 50% off! I love a bargain!



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Ohhh, I LOVE a good deal.
I think Jalyn is getting a bike for her birthday, but she doesn't know it yet :)

Pea Pod Mommy said...

How is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse thing? My daughter LOVES that show and I have wanted to get it for her. But I am afraid that she will not play with it.

Jennisa said...

The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is super cute. Of course, it's like everything we have...played with for 2 days, and then shoved off to the side...:) BUT, it is cute!

Dena said...

awesome - annie has been wanting a bike - i spied a dora one that is the perfect cheesiness!

LeslieW. said...

LOVE the bike! We don't ride bikes around here much, maybe we should. Our driveway is textured with rocks (ouch!) and our street is gravel. Not very bike friendly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story