Thursday, May 22, 2008

He shows His love in mysterious ways....

Today, I am fully aware that Jesus is in my house...

WHY, you ask?

Well, I just know it....I KNOW it!

He must have seen that my kids were really loud and singing the chipmunk songs so often that I was going to scream.

And then, He saw that my cupboards were bare of chocolate...which is something I NEED!

So, how did He show me He loved me today?

He sent 2 boys raising money for a trip to Washington DC who were selling chocolate bars for $1.00 each to my house....to my front door! I didn't have to go the gas station to fulfill my chocolate fit...

Thanks for looking in on us today, Jesus! And, thanks for the chocolate (*wink*)

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

chocolate...

a wink from the Almighty!

I like that.

~elaine

The Birds Nest said...

I love a $1.00 chocolate bar from the school. Did they have any of the ones with the soft caramel in them? Those are my favs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story