What was I thinking, I'm not sure...

8:50 PM

I was meaning to post this on Monday, but time seems to slip away from me these days...OOPS!

Monday was a day, for some reason, my logical rational thought process was missing...

That night, I thought....hmmm....why don't I teach Livvie how to use a spoon? That would be perfect, 'cause then I won't have to spoon feed her all the time! Great idea, right?

Wish I would have stopped there. Why I decided to give her carrots that were almost pure liquid is beyond me, but that's what I chose... Below is what transpired with the whole 'learning the spoon thing'...

Then, if that wasn't enough, Avery asked me to do something for her too....

Bring up her GIANT doll house and put it into their already jam packed room...

Avery can barely get into her bed, and I can barely squeeze myself between the house and Liv's dresser to change her. I wonder if that's why she has been wearing the same outfit a lot lately...

Anyhow, in other news....

Tuesday I went to the BIG town (ha ha) to go Christmas shopping. I dropped Avery off at school at 8:15, and off I went. I shopped, let me tell ya! But, the best part of the day....I went to Olive Garden....a-l-o-n-e, and ate a-l-o-n-e, and looked at no one, and had soup and salad a-l-o-n-e! It was wonderful, let me tell ya!

So, now it's Wednesday, and tomorrow Avery is Mary in the school play thing. She is very excited, and we are charging up our camera and video camera to get FULL coverage!

The girls are in bed, and PG and I are watching VH-1's 100 greatest songs of the 90's, and we are having so much fun!!!!

You Might Also Like

4 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...