10:53 PM

It's such a fun time of the year...

Being sick last week, we found a channel that was very family friendly...ABC Family Channel! The great news is that they're doing this fun 25 days of Christmas thing, where they play Christmas movies all the time! We've had fun watching the old Christmas movies I watched as a kid, and some of the new ones, like Polar Express, have been on too!

What I wasn't expecting, is how quickly my little 5 year old daughter's brain hears and remembers things...

For example...

On the way home from church Sunday, she said to me, "Mom...I'm SO excited to watch "Holiday in Handcuffs" tonight!" Turns out, there was a fun TV movie that was advertised, and she picked up on it...She didn't watch it, in case you're wondering! (Even though it looked kinda cute...for grown ups!)

If that wasn't enough, this one is great....

Avery: "Mom....Next Saturday I'm going to watch the Snow globe show" (also a small TV movie on ABC Family that was being advertised).
Me: "Oh really?"
Avery: "Uh-uh...that's the one where she's stuck in a freakin' snow globe"...

yes, my innocent 5 year old said freakin'.....Again, overheard from a commercial! UGH!!!

ABC Family, we have really enjoyed your Christmas shows, but man oh man.....those commercials, I could do without!

You Might Also Like

10 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...