Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We sure did! :)

Life is almost back to normal around here. Avery will go back to school tomorrow, and Daddy will also return to work. I worked today, and so far so good!

Funny thing tonight....Avery was telling Daddy the colors of the rainbow, and he didn't know them in order! I thought that was crazy....don't all teachers teach their kids that? I guess he must have skipped that day of kindergarten!

Christmas cards got off in the mail today! YIPPIE! I continue to enjoy getting all of yours! SO MUCH FUN!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

rainbow colors

ROY G BIV

That's how I was taught

Grampa Craigie

Leslie said...

Funny that he didn't know them, but Christmas cards, yikes! I have not even written the letter yet. Mine may come a little closer to Christmas this year.
Have a great day!

Dena said...

I am SOOOO glad everyone is feeling better! that makes the season so much nicer -

ROY G BIV is the easiest way!

Can't wait for the card!!!

Jennifer said...

You're better AND you got your cards sent out! Wow, you're better than me. I'm still sick and just got my cards all in the mail today:) Now I work on addressing them!

LeslieW. said...

So glad you're feeling better!

I always remember the rainbow color song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, I might not have remembered them from school if it wasn't for that recent show!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

When I read your post, I was planning on commenting that I didn't know the order, either....THEN, I read the other comments and was reminded of "Roy G. Biv" How funny that anyone actually remembers that! (I guess you think it's funny when people DON'T remember...)

Leslie said...

Jennisa, Here is a funny thing. I read the part about Gavin not knowing his rainbow colors in order and Dan didn't know then either. I said WHAT? He says it must be a girl thing. I don't think so. Dan said he probably doesn't even know all the colors in the rainbow let alone the order. I laughed, he knows everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story