Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tis the season of giving.....

Livvie has been gracious enough to share her flu with me...
Let's just hope Avery doesn't get it now....or Daddy...
Not only do I hate it when my kids are sick, but I hate it when I'm sick....especially THIS kind of sick....ugh.....


UPDATE:
Mr Flu is not being very nice to me at all...I have the chills, weak body, terrible cramps and back pain (from a certain monthly visitor I haven't had in nearly 2 years)... Not to mention how absolutely horrible it feels to puke (double digits). I can't get comfortable in any way, which is why I'm up at 1:30 AM. My back is killing me, and it reminds me of the pain I had with my kidney infection...
Oh, I've also been praying for the second coming.....
all-night-long......
Please pray for Avery.....If she gets this, it will take so much out of her little body. It would just be such drama, and I PRAY she doesn't get it. Also PG, too. He doesn't puke, so if he got this, he says he'd probably die... :)
Eat some chocolate for me today, as I'm sure I'll be snacking on the Pedi Pops and a nice glass of sprite.....

UPDATE #2:
Avery has it now...she has it all over her carpet......PLEASE pray for her and her little body. Lord, I hope PG doesn't get this...who is going to take care of us then?

7 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Dude, that sucks. I am so, so sorry. Unfortunately, a mommy is never off-duty. Hope your hubby helps more than mine does! ;) Get well soon.

Tricia said...

Oh I am so sorry for you guys. Ill pray for you all. No one has had that nasty bug this year, thank goodness, and I probably just doomed me my kids n hubb *knock on wood* I hope you all get better quickly!

Carrie said...

Hang in there ok? I'm praying for you all. It is so overwhelming to not know who is going to be strong enough to care for the other sick ones. Somehow it works itself out. Sicknesses may seem like they've gotten so comfortable that they think it's ok to take up residence in our homes, but the upside is that the domino effect means that (hopefully) the first ones to get it will be well enough to nurse the next ones.
I always think of the BRAT diet when the puking starts around here. B-Banana R-rice A-applesauce T-toast. Nourish yourself the best you can. My tip for cutting down on the work of the flu (read:laundry) is to put towels over everything for easy clean up.
Get some rest if you can.

LeslieW. said...

I just want to give you a big hug(with a mask on of course!) I am so sad for you . I pray that you both will heal very quickly and that God will contain the germs so they will not spread. I hope you find some comfort and get some good rest...watch some Christmas movies!

Dena said...

Poooooor thing - being sick is the worst but being sick at the same time as your baby is HORRIBLE! I pray Gavin doesn't get it because someone has to take care of you!

CHICKEN SOUP - and some rest!

Jamie said...

I feel so bad for you guys!!! Puking is the worst, and cleaning it up is just as bad. I've always said, I would MUCH rather deal with boogers, than puke.
Hope everyone is feeling better SOON!!

Theresa Marie said...

I'm so sorry Jennisa. I can share your pain as Audrey was kind enough to share her little flu bug with me as well. I'm praying that Eliza doesn't get it!
Hope you get better soon. Praying for you and Avery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story