8:53 AM

(not really our car, just a photo lifted from the internet...although I wouldn't mind that adorable chain link fence in my driveway! :))It just hit me this morning....

As I was dropping Avery off to school, I looked around the parking lot at the cars surrounding me...

I was surrounded by SUV's and Mini Vans. My cute little 2000 Kia Sephia was in the minority!

We've had this car since February 2001, and it has been a great little car to us.

Did I ever tell ya? When we got pregnant with Livvie, we had 4 eggs release, so up until our 6th week of pregnancy, we didn't know how many babies we were going to have! We freaked out a bit, and almost got a van, but in the long run....we didn't need it!

I don't know what the point of this post is...I guess I just noticed how many "families" don't have 4 door cars anymore...

except us...we have 2 of them...

You Might Also Like

7 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...