Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monday/Tuesday


just a girl and her (in heat) puppy....


Daddy's 1st day of sabbatical...he made cedar plank salmon and steak on the grill...
and I tried my hand at the Red Lobster cheddar biscuits!
Great first day to his sabbatical!

_________________________________________________________

I made the mistake of signing up for those "pregnancy week by week" emails.

I had to click on it last night, just to see what would have been.....

and, what hopefully will be for us again someday....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue following your blog :)

tressat@restel.com

texasalarm said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Also click on these keywords :-- security System | Home alarm Monitoring | alarm system | Home alarm | Burglar alarm systems | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring | ADT Alarm Monitoring | Wireless Home alarm | Wireless Home Security | Home Security

MAKSIERRA said...

Long time reader (lurker). My daughters and I love reading about your adorable daughters and new puppy. We would love to continue to reading (if you don't mind).
Email - maksie@gmail.com

MamaBear said...

I pray this next six weeks is full of joy for your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Story