tidbits...

10:32 PM

today was the first day that I didn't cry missing Piper...

I thought about her a lot today, but no tears...

hoping this means that little by little life will get easier and less sad without her...

_______________________________________________________________

we've been keeping busy here at home.

i spent a lot of today organizing the girls closet and playroom...





I've been busy organizing all our stuff out in the garage, and we finally are able to park a car in there!



Avery wanted to help today with decorating, so I let her put some stickers on their bunk beds!





__________________________________________________________________

Avery also began swimming lessons today! She did really great, much different than our experience 2 summers ago!





and I took Liv with me today, and hopefully I won't have to again....she was suck a stinker...

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...