big day, as far as houses go...

7:10 PM

our day didn't start off great. around 10:30, Liv came to me and said, "my keys went into that thing, and it popped." Of course, I had no idea what this meant, so she proceeded to walk me over to where the "popping" happened. Turns out, she took Avery's diary keys and stuck them into one of our outlets. Yes, I walked over and the keys were stuck in the outlet. Liv's fingers were black, the lights were out, and the keys were all black and melted. Hubby says we should be very thankful that our house is old, with a different kind of circut breaker stuff, or it could have been worse...much worse. And to think, I was going to leave all the outlet covers here at the house for the new owners because I thought we were over "that" stage....guess I was wrong....


onto the new house. officially one week till we move in. crazy...

today was a big day. lots of stuff got done over there! More siding, and do you see the new addition?


don't expect you too, but we got our outdoor garage lights today! When we pulled up and saw that, we knew that more electrical stuff went on today!


all the outlets were done, lights were installed, kitchen cupboards and countertops, and trim were all done today!


oh, and doors too! and smoke detectors!


and bathroom sinks and mirrors...


it looks so nice with all the trim!




our light fixture when you enter our home...


downstairs bathroom...

You Might Also Like

1 remarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...